3 Steps to Overcome Emptiness
Almost all of a sudden the desire to do anything fades away, you don't want to live🤔, you don't want to read and also you don't even want to take action.
And then this state of being stuck holds us in the place of emptiness for a long time. There is no question that we have to get out of this state because, if we don't do it we are going to become our own enemies.
But, the question is how we can come out of this state of emptiness.
From my personal experience, I am going to share with you 3 things that can pull you back towards happiness for sure. Here they are.
1. Reflect on everything you have right now. Be Grateful, it's not easy but this is the first step. Keep asking this question to yourself. " What I am grateful for". Remember, wise questions are the gateway to your soul.
2. Go back and force yourself to do something that you love. Remember the word force, because in the state of emptiness you can't wait for the natural feeling to arrive and then take action. Because the reality is reversed, we have pushed ourselves to reach that natural state.
3. Refresh yourself. You don't need a luxury vacation to refresh yourself. A normal walk in nature can be perfect. But you decide based upon your interest that what will refresh you. Like in my case, it usually is going out for a ride enjoying the nature around me.
I will give you a formula also in my upcoming blog so wait for that.
Till then take care and, live your life the way you want.
See you next time in the next post.
In Case you have Questions.
Reach Out to me
Sukhveer Singh
+91-9888178635

This is very apt for how I feel right now after being ill and in bed most of this year. I am so happy and grateful for the gift of life. I will continue to give thanks. I will also endeavour to get out of bed and do something I really like today. Thank you✨
ReplyDelete